FileStream SafeShield is your best safety net. It protects your computers from virus attacks and system errors. You can visit any site, download anything, open any document or program, or do online banking, without worrying about being attacked, saving unwanted objects on your computer, leaving behind surfing tracks, or having security settings accidentally changed.
Imagine being able to page through web sites without worrying about being attacked by virus, malwares... You don't need to setup Firewall, Blacklist, and watch where you are going. Turn on SafeShield to create a virtual world (a copy of your Windows). Whenever you are ready to get out the virtual world, restart your computer and you are going back to how everything was before as if nothing has ever happened on your computer. In addition, SafeShield works well with all popular firewall, antivirus, antispyware, antimalware, and other security software.
Using Virtualization Technology, which is an advanced technology with a simple concept, SafeShield is easy to use. You can install it on any computer and it takes one click to turn it on when you need it or when you are going to share your computer with others. The current version comes with the advanced features that let you optionally exclude folders and drives of your choice while still maintaining system protection.
» version 126.96.36.19903 - posted on 2010-11-03
» version 2.1.5 - posted on 2010-07-18
EULA - End User License Agreement
FileStream SafeShield License Agreement
This is a legal agreement between you, the end user, and FileStream, Inc. (FileStream). By using this software, you are agreeing to be bound by the terms of the applicable license agreement. If you do not agree to the terms of the applicable agreement, please do not download or use this software and promptly delete and return the unused software and all accompanying items, including documentation, if provided.
Trial Version End User License Agreement (EULA)
1. GRANT OF EVALUATION LICENSE. FileStream, Inc. (FileStream) grants to you the right to use one copy of the accompanying software program, FileStream SafeShield for Windows XP/Servers/Vista/7 (32- and 64-bit), (the "SOFTWARE") for evaluation purposes only. Other use of SOFTWARE is not authorized. Specifically, use of SOFTWARE beyond the trial period or for commercial purpose is a violation of this Licensing Agreement.
2. COPYRIGHT. The SOFTWARE is owned by FileStream, and is protected by United States copyright laws and international treaty provisions. Therefore, you must treat the SOFTWARE like any other copyrighted material (such as a book or musical recording).
3. OTHER RESTRICTIONS. You may not sell, rent or lease the SOFTWARE; also you may not reverse engineer, decompile, or dissemble the SOFTWARE, or develop competing or derivative programs of the SOFTWARE.
4. LICENSE STATEMENT. The SOFTWARE and the accompanying DOCUMENTATION are copyrighted and are therefore protected by the Copyright Laws of the United States and copyright provisions of various international treaties. You can copy and redistribute the SOFTWARE only when it is accompanied with this License Agreement in its entirety and in accordance with Paragraphs 1, 2, and 3 above.
5. NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES: The SOFTWARE is provided "as is" by FileStream free of charge. In no event shall FileStream or its suppliers be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or other pecuniary loss) arising out of the installation, uninstall, use or inability to use this FileStream product, even if FileStream has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
6. GOVERNING LAW: This Agreement is governed by the laws of the State of New York, USA. If you have any questions in regard to this Agreement, or if you wish to reach FileStream for any reason, please write: FileStream, Inc., Attn: Software Licensing, PO Box 93, Glen Head, NY 11545-0093 U.S.A.